Sunday, June 7, 2009

alternative jobs list

Things I would be if I weren't a pianist:

1. English teacher. I almost was, in fact.
2. HR? I like people...
3. Children's book author. I'd still like to do this someday.
4. Photographer, mostly for family sittings, I think.
5. Professional organizer. Once my career takes off I'll have my own show on HGTV.
6. Co-pwner of a bakery with Sara and Lauren. I'd do the cookies, Sara would do cakes, and Lauren the bread. Perfect.
7. Musicologist/music historian. I tend to get a little obsessive when I do research... it's fun.
8. Actor. Broadway, actually. Silly, I know, but a girl can dream.
9. Something with animals, but not something weird with animals, like a zookeeper or those people who do the dolphin shows. I wish I could be more specific here...
10. Does being a stay-at-home mom count? I am fully aware of the prerequisites for this job.
11. Conductor!

No comments:

Post a Comment