Sunday, June 22, 2008

time time

Well, here it comes. Worries about money/school/boyfriend/family/friends/my car aside, I am leaving on Tuesday for Brevard, North Carolina, and won't be back until August... 10th? 11th? 12th? See, this uncertainty is awesome. All I know is I'll be back... sometime. When I'm good and ready.

In the meantime, there are a few ways to reach me. There's my cell phone, naturally, and you can e-mail me (binna42@gmail.com). But if for some reason you're struck with an intense desire to send me real, honest, legitimate mail, here's the address:
Brianna Matzke
Brevard Music Center
PO Box 312
Brevard, NC 28712
Or if you want to take it a step further (farther?) and send me a package via courier (like FedEx) you can use this address:
Brianna Matzke
Brevard Music Center
349 Andante Lane
Brevard, NC 28712
So go on and prove you love me. I'll be posting on this blog as often as humanly possible -- at this point I'm unsure how I'll even access the internet while at Brevard, but they can't cut us off completely, can they? More to come.

1 comment:

  1. It's "further." "Farther" relates to distance and "further" relates to magnitude in which and action was performed.

    ReplyDelete