Thursday, April 9, 2009

nickelodeon list

Shows I miss watching on Nickelodeon:

1. Doug -

Disney bastardized this show when they bought it out. Bastards.

2. Rugrats -

I know this is still on, too, but they just can't grow up, that's weird.

3. Hey Dude! -

How did they come up with this? "Hey guys, I've got this great concept for a show..."

4. You Can't Do That on Television -

Most people don't even remember this one. Can someone tell me what it was you couldn't say? I can't remember.

5. Nick in the Afternoon -

Not technically a tv show but a tv spot, I'm mostly including it so I can reference Stick Stickley and sing the song to annoy all of you... "Write to me, Stick Stickley, PO Box 963..."


6. Tiny Toons/Loony Toons -

That's all folks.

7. Legends of the Hidden Temple or GUTS -

It's a tie. I seriously cannot decide which was more of a thrill. And still is.

8. Hey Arnold! -

Apparently they do really well with exclamatory titles.

9. Muppet Babies -

I seriously loved this show. I must have a thing for little people in animated form.

10. Clarissa Explains It All -

Who wouldn't want their best friend to enter their room via ladder?

11. Are You Afraid of the Dark? -

Yes.

1 comment: